As we continue to navigate the ongoing impacts of COVID-19 and the flu season, here are the latest guidelines and requirements for Washburn Center clients and visitors.
- We encourage clients and visitors to use the simple steps to screen as a measure of health, but it is not required. Click here for screening document.
- As of January 3, 2023, masks will no longer be required for Washburn Center staff or clients.
- Please let your clinician know if you’d prefer to use masks during your appointment, so we can honor individual family needs.
- Masks will continue to be available for clients and visitors as well as staff and interns.
client protocols for positive diagnosis, symptoms or exposure to COVID-19
- If a client is COVID positive: they are required to quarantine from face to face services for 10 days from the date of test.
- If a client has a Primary exposure to a COVID positive person inside their household: the client is required to quarantine from face to face services, but can access telehealth services if clinically appropriate.
- Client should test daily until day five. If at any time they test positive, they should follow quarantine guidelines for a positive diagnosis. If they continue to test negative, they will need to quarantine for the duration of the positive person’s quarantine period (10 days) and can resume services at end of quarantine period with a negative test result.
- If a client has a Primary exposure to a COVID positive person outside of the client’s household, please talk with your clinician about the best approach for treatment.
- As of January 1, 2023, we will be discontinuing all COVID CONSENTS including the COVID Consent that is part of our enrollment paperwork; we will no longer follow the protocols associated Covid Consents