Washburn Center is committed to serving all community members without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender or disability, at an affordable fee.
Fees for services vary depending on insurance and Washburn Center program. Clients may be responsible for some or all of these fees depending on the specific insurance policy and program used. Sliding fee applications are accepted and processed for families facing financial hardship, whether related to COVid-19 or not. Payment plans are available for all families regardless of income.
Washburn Center for Children is contracted with the following payers:
- America’s PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/ Blue Plus
- Beacon Health
- Great West
- Health EZ
- Health Partners
- Hennepin Health
- Medical Assistance/MHCP
- Preferred One
- Tricare (only certain providers are credentialed)
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- Value Options
Washburn Center is considered Out-of-Network with the following payers (this is not a complete list):
- Aliera Healthcare
- Allied Benefit Systems
- BAS Benefit Administrators
- Fringe Benefit Group
- Healthgram, Inc.
- Tall Tree Administrators
Washburn Center is NOT contracted with Medicare so, by their rules, we cannot accept Medicare clients regardless of the plan type.
- Our Intensive In-home and Crisis Stabilization Programs are contracted with the following payers (MHCP/PMAP and Commercial Plans):
- Health Partners
- Preferred One/Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Case Management services are not billed to the client directly. State and County funding ensure clients are not responsible for fees. This does not apply to diagnostic assessments provided by a case manager.
- Outreach services are a free service provided by a Hennepin County contract and is only available to clients living in Hennepin County.