need help discovering what’s holding your child back from finding joy during an unusual school year?
With many important safety nets absent as a result of COVID-19, we understand it’s harder to detect and find care for a child’s mental health needs. Stay-safe measures have heightened the barriers to connect with these support systems, meaning mental health needs are more likely to go unseen and unmet.
Let our compassionate clinical team help you understand a path to hope and healing.
Get started by calling 612.871.1454 today.
is your child experiencing difficulty?
- challenges with sleeping, nightmares or a hard time falling or staying asleep?
- worries that make it hard to play or manage frustrations?
- increased stress from cancelled activities or changes in routine?
- isolation from family and friends with the limits on social gatherings?
you need stabilizing support, now
We have immediate openings; as our community copes with COVid-19 restrictions, Washburn Center’s therapists provide services through telehealth (electronic communication that is basically video conferencing over a secure web platform). Our therapists help children struggling with social, emotional or behavioral challenges such as:
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Behavioral Challenges
- Loss or Grief