Double your impact now through November 15!
Creating moments of hope and happiness
Squealing with glee on the playground, enjoying family game night – many of us have joyful memories of our childhood. But when a child struggles with mental health challenges, these moments of laughter and calm can be few and far between.
Every day, thousands of children suffer with untreated anxiety, depression and trauma that take away the joyful moments all kids should experience.
Your support on Give to the Max Day will be matched dollar for dollar to give more children access to healing therapeutic care! Your generosity helps:
- Mikayla overcome her fears of anxiety. She’s laughing with her mom and dreams of going to a performing arts school
- James control his anger and outbursts so he can regularly attend school with his peers
- Ella gain the necessary skills to manage conflict with her parents and have a more positive home environment.
Your gift today will go twice as far! Make a gift by November 15, and your gift will be matched dollar for dollar thanks to the Acorn Foundation who wants you to join them in helping children have the skills they need to be successful in school, at home and in the community.
Together, we can help families create joyful moments for their children.
Take action today:
- Donate on November 15 or schedule your gift now. Your gift will be matched dollar for dollar, up to $5,000.
- Get social! Support Washburn Center for Children on your social media channels—it’s easy! Copy and paste the sample messages below before and during Give to the Max Day.
Sample Facebook Messages:
Washburn Center’s therapeutic services have a positive ripple effect throughout our community. Make your ripple today and give more children moments of joy and hope. https://bit.ly/2yYG3lI #GTMD2018
Nurture the mental health of a child and you’ll strengthen all parts of their life: family, school and community. Give life-changing therapeutic care to children. Your gift will be matched dollar for dollar to help even more kids. https://bit.ly/2yYG3lI #GTMD2018
You support to @WashburnCenter provides hope & healing to children & families. Learn more: https://bit.ly/2yYG3lI
Your support @WashburnCenter today on #GTMD2018 will be matched dollar for dollar! https://bit.ly/2yYG3lI
Help provide life-changing therapeutic care to children– donate to @WashburnCenter https://bit.ly/2yYG3lI #GTMD2018