Thank you for supporting our families served by Washburn Center for Children! Your gift brightens the holidays for families whose tight budget often means they can’t easily afford holiday gifts. This year, to reduce exposure to COVid-19, we appreciate your understanding to the adjustments we’ve made to protect staff, community members and clients. Thank you for making the season a more joyful for families in our community.
Here are some suggestions:
- Each gift can be between $20 – $25 in value
- This will help families with more than one child manage as gifts vary between siblings.
- We encourage donations of Gift Cards to help reduce contact and potential points of exposure. Gift cards are a great opportunity to empower parents to purchase gifts for their children. We can also easily mail those to clients, as the majority of therapy sessions are still via telehealth.
- We have established a Target wish list for those who prefer to purchase specific toys. You can shop online and ship directly to Washburn Center or shop in-store and drop off gifts on December 3 or 4.
- We also accept cash donations designated to the Gift Drive that we will use to purchase gift cards, gifts and gift wrapping.
|Gift card suggestions
· Cub Foods
|Target wish list
· Registry ID 022399132447481
· Search for “Washburn Center for Children” in Target’s gift registry page
*Please consider shopping online and shipping the gifts directly to Washburn Center for Children. If you would prefer to shop in person, see the drop off instructions below.
Please plan to deliver your unwrapped gifts – and a gift bag – to Washburn Center for Children, 1100 Glenwood Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55405, between on Thursday, December 3, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. or Friday, December 4, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. If you will be delivering toys, please coordinate a drop-off time with Kristen Seaquist at Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting our mission to nurture every child and family’s well-being and full potential
through transformative children’s mental health care!